Recommended for long distance travel such as flights HJ Hall's knee length, soft cotton, graduated compression Flysafe flight socks apply gentle pressure to the ankle to help increase blood flow and reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis DVT. Advocated as a useful aid for reducing the risk of deep vein thrombosis and fluid / blood pooling in the lower legs caused by reduced mobility when travelling for extended periods, such as long flights or long car journeys.
The pleasant feeling of lightness and wellness is obtained thanks to the dynamic effect of the product's graduated compression. The circulation is gently stimulated to facilitate venous return. The compression decreases from the ankle upwards. The graduated compression of Flysafe produces a massaging effect which could help increase circulation, therefore reducing swollen ankles and revitalising legs to help keep them feeling fresh and active for longer.
- Helps increase blood flow and reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Class 1 Graduated Compression 15-21mmHhg
- The cotton rich construction is cool, soft and comfortable.
- Ideal for long journeys
- Unconditional 6 month Guarantee
- The proper placement of the heel in the heel pocket, thus providing greater stability.
- Proper positioning at the maximum compression point, as well as a better fit and greater wearability and elasticity around the circumference of the ankle.
- Providing you with comfort and protection, these cotton rich socks combine style and function with their super soft cotton yarn for a casual look.
- CE marking; This product is has been assessed by the manufacturer and deemed to meet EU safety, health and environmental protection requirements.
Fabric Composition: 63% Cotton, 27% Polyamide, 10% Lycra Elastane
Product Code: HJ747
Important: Before using compression socks, seek medical advice if you have previously suffered from venous, arterial disease or if you suffer from diabetes.